Camp Carmel Youth Camp is on. See you there. Contact Chris Carson for details.
Book Club Schedule
The Pastor's Book Club starts at 6 p.m. Just as reminder that you are responsible to purchase your own book.
- February 3rd: What if. . . God has other plans? Finding hope when life throws you the unexpected by Charles Swindoll
- April 6th: The Prodigal God:Recovering the Heart of the Christian Faith by Timothy Keller
- June 1st: Jesus in Me: Experiencing the Holy Spirit as a Constant Companion by Anne Graham Lotz
- August 3rd: Unoffendable:How just one change can make all of life better by Brant Hansen
- October 5th: Wherever the River Runs:How a forgottebn peopel renewed my hope in the Gospel by Kelly Minter
- December 7th: Long way gone by Charles Martin
"November Christmas" on December 13th at 6 pm
Vacation Bible School
Stay tuned for details on the 2020 VBS. We had a great 2019 VBS. Thank those of you who volunteered and all those kids that participated.