Are you interested in going on a mission trip to Kentucky this year. If so, contact Pastor Ken. The dates and actual location are a work in progress. He is just gauging interest at this time.
Starting January 5th the church van is available to pick you up at home and take you to church service. If interested, contact the church office at 724-929-2466 and leave a message on Saturday prior to the Sunday service. If you would like to help out as a driver, please contact Pastor Ken.
Camp Carmel Youth Camp is on. See you there. Contact Chris Carson for details.
Book Club Schedule
The Pastor's Book Club starts at 6 p.m. Just as reminder that you are responsible to purchase your own book.
- February 3rd: What if. . . God has other plans? Finding hope when life throws you the unexpected by Charles Swindoll
- April 6th: The Prodigal God:Recovering the Heart of the Christian Faith by Timothy Keller
- June 1st: Jesus in Me: Experiencing the Holy Spirit as a Constant Companion by Anne Graham Lotz
- August 3rd: Unoffendable:How just one change can make all of life better by Brant Hansen
- October 5th: Wherever the River Runs:How a forgottebn peopel renewed my hope in the Gospel by Kelly Minter
- December 7th: Long way gone by Charles Martin
"Breakthrough" February 14th starting at 6 pm
Vacation Bible School
Stay tuned for details on the 2020 VBS. We had a great 2019 VBS. Thank those of you who volunteered and all those kids that participated.