|Address||296 State Road 981, Belle Vernon, PA 15012|
|Like us on Facebook|
General Information for Visitors
It can be intimidating to visit a new church. To help eliminate some of the factors that can cause stress, we’ve assembled a list of pieces of information that you may be wondering about as you plan your visit.
- Handicap parking is located to the rear of the church near the glass doors. There are signs affixed to the building itself.
- We have both paved and graveled parking near the building. There is a flat, grassy area behind the building that is also used for parking. It’s also okay to park in the grass across the road near the pavilion. Just be careful of traffic when crossing the road!
- We’re located on the same road as Cedarbrook Golf Course. If you’re coming from Route 51, it’s the road that’s one stoplight south of the GetGo gas station.
- The church was first erected in 1857 and has expanded since then. The entry point is in the double glass doors that are located where the annex meets up with the main church building. There are doors on both sides here and both sides should be unlocked on Sunday mornings.
- Don't be shy about dropping by to join a group that is going on during the week, even if you don’t attend services. We welcome visitors to our Bible study on Thursday night and to other happenings throughout the week!
- During Sunday worship, there is a nursery available for children birth to 3. Children ages 4 to 12 are also welcome to attend Junior Church. Kids attending Junior Church go back to their special activities just before the beginning of the regular sermon.
Finding Your Way Around
Below is a rough outline of the floor plan for the church.