1948: Work began adding a second story above the dining room and kitchen to serve as Sunday school rooms. William McNutt's woodworking class at Rostraver High School built the belfy as a gift to the church. A new baptistry was also added.
1952: Ground was broken for a new parsonage.
1956: The first church library was established. This was also the first year for Vacation Bible School.
1957: The church was incorporated.
1964: The Board of Christian Education was elected for the first time. Members were:
Milton Roberts, Chair
1959: A nursery was added on a trial basis and continues today.
1972: Ground was broken for the Christian Education Annex.
1975: The Abiding Memorial Fund Committee was established as a permanent committee.
2000: The original church building underwent a makeover.
2007: The old shrubbery was removed and replaced with new plants and shrubs. The church celebrated its 150th anniverary.
2016: The church roof was partially replaced with steel metal.